Short-term How to paint flowers online live art course.
FRIDAY: 10am-12pm | Starting 04 JUNE 2021 | 10 weeks
10:00am - 12:00am
$30/session $26/ Concession
$280/10 sessions $250/ Concession
- Watercolor & Drawing lessons 04 JUNE 2021
- Watercolor & Drawing lessons 11 JUNE 2021
- Watercolor & Drawing lessons 18 JUNE 2021
- Watercolor & Drawing lessons 25 JUNE 2021
- Watercolor & Drawing lessons 02 JULY 2021
- Watercolor & Drawing lessons 09 JULY 2021
- Watercolor & Drawing lessons 16 JULY 2021
- Watercolor & Drawing lessons 23 JULY 2021
- Watercolor & Drawing lessons 30 JULY 2021
- Watercolor & Drawing lessons 06 AUGUST 2021
Watercolor lessons step by step
Step 1 Share photos and introduce what we painting today. about 10 minutes.
Step 2 Share painting videos, At the same time explain the process. about 30-40 minutes
Step 3 Play the video again in the rest of the time, and at the same time everyone can do the practice,
Ask questions at any time if you have. After complete the practice, you can show your artwork to the teacher at any time and get feedback. After each class, we will send a link to review the content of the class. So you can watch and practice again after class.
In order to make it easier for everyone to choose to learn the subject they like, such a course is set up. This short-term course is centered on the subject of flowers, which still includes the basics and techniques of learning watercolor, and the mixing of colors. There are other materials used in the painting.
What you will learn
Watercolor is an attractive medium that is very suitable for painting flowers. In this course, we will paint many different flowers, such as roses, daisies, iris, etc., and will use different styles to paint, such as wet on wet. wet on dry, we will also try to use some materials to make some beautiful textures, such as plastic wrap, so welcome to join us in this course if you like painting flowers.
Who this course is for
suitable for those who like the subject of flowers, Returning and beginners.
How to join the class
Email class links (join use on Zoom) and pictures about painting topics, The day before the class starts.
Because painting topics are different every week.
You can take one course, 10 lessons, and continue to take the class in this way, or you can take short-term courses that we have clearly defined themes, such as flower courses, landscape courses, etc. We also glad you come to trial class. We have classes every week in this course, and the subject matter of each week is different.
How to pay
We will send the invoice via Email with our bank details, please transfer to us. In addition, we also publish on other ticketing websites, and you can also pay from there. The link is as follows:
What is the difference between online courses and live online classes
Live Online Classes (Synchronous)
Live online classes are synchronous events organized in a live virtual meeting room where students and teachers meet together to communicate with voice, video, whiteboard. Live online classes require students and instructors to be online at the same time. Meetings and lectures occur at the same hour. All attendees must be online and connected to the internet at that specific hour.
Some online courses may also contain live online classes or meetings as part of the course activities. During such live classes the students can meet their instructor live over the internet to discuss different topics or problems.
When the online class is on vacation:
We will take a vacation on public holidays. so you can register and booking at any time.
Student take leave:
If you are enrolled for a term course, but you need to take time off during the course, the class hours will be reserved for you until you return to continue.
You can also use these remaining hours for others, And used for all our classes.
Preparing before to start the watercolor class
- Waterproof pen , 2B pencil, eraser.
- A box of watercolor paints, according to your budget.
- Two jam jars to hold water. One for cleaning the brush, and one for mixing colors. or use the sponge to cleaning your brush.
- A round paint brush, size 0 6 12 & Chinese brush.
- watercolor paper 180g or 300g.
- Other painting materials will be notified in advance, according to the needs of the subject
- You will need to have an open mind. and be able to trust yourself and just play.
（If you need, we can send a list of brand painting tools we use for your reference.）