Long-term Watercolor & Drawing Online Live Art Course for Intermediate
- Name: Long-term Watercolor & Drawing Online Live Art Course for Intermediate
- Schedule: Saturdays, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Pricing: $30 per session, $280 for 10 sessions
- Concession: $26 per session, $250 for 10 sessions
- Step 1: Introduction and Sharing of Today's Painting (10 minutes)
- Step 2: Sharing of Painting Videos and Explanation (30-40 minutes)
- Step 3: Guided Practice with Video Replay, Q&A, and Feedback
- This is an online long-term course held on Saturdays at 10 am. It's designed for deep learning and exploration of various painting themes, including flowers, landscapes, animals, still life, etc.
What You Will Learn:
- Covering the use of watercolours and a wide range of subjects, such as flowers. There are landscapes, buildings, animals, still life, and so on.
- Exploring different themes each week to understand how art influences our lives and enhances our perspective.
- Learn a way to relax yourself and enjoy your time.
- Artistic Growth: By committing to this long-term course, you'll have the opportunity to witness significant growth in your painting skills and creative expression.
- Deeper Understanding: We will guide you to develop a profound understanding of the painting process, techniques, and artistic principles.
- Community: Join a community of like-minded individuals who share your passion for art, providing mutual support and inspiration.
Who Should Join:
- This course is suitable for individuals seeking long-term learning and a supportive community for discovering and creating beauty through art.
- It is suitable for people who have little painting experience but do not necessarily need a lot of experience, including people who are trying to teach themselves how to paint.
How to Join:
- Select a Class Time: Choose a class time that aligns with your schedule and preferences. You can choose between single classes, or a term of 10 sessions, through our website or on Eventbrite.
- Make a Purchase: Once you've selected your desired class time, proceed to make a purchase. This secures your spot in the class.
- Confirmation and Class Details: After your purchase, we will promptly send you a confirmation email.
- The Day Before the Class: To ensure you are well-prepared, we will send you a reminder email the day before the class. This email will reiterate the class time, the Zoom link for access. Additionally, we'll provide you with images or references related to the painting topic.
- Class Day: On the scheduled day and time, click on the provided Zoom link to join the live class. Make sure to have your materials ready and be in a comfortable and well-lit space.
- Interactive Learning: During the class, you'll engage in interactive learning with your instructor. You can ask questions, seek guidance, and receive feedback in real time.
- Recording for Future Practice: Following the class, we'll send you a recording of the session. This allows you to revisit the lesson and practice your watercolor techniques at your own pace, reinforcing your skills.
How to Pay:
Payments can be made via bank transfer or through ticketing websites (Eventbrite).
Live Online Classes (Synchronous):
- Live online classes are conducted in real time via virtual meeting rooms.
- Students and instructors meet online to engage in voice, video, and whiteboard communication.
- Students and instructors must be online at the same time.
- Course records will be sent after class. If you miss the class time, you can still practice by watching the video recording.
Vacations and Leaves:
- Scheduled vacations on public holidays, with flexible booking.
- Students can take leaves during term courses, and class hours are reserved for their return.
- Gift vouchers are available if you wish to gift a session or term course to a friend or family member.
Preparing before starting the watercolor class
- Waterproof pen, 2B pencil, eraser.
- A box of watercolour paints, according to your budget.
- Two jam jars to hold water. One for cleaning the brush, and one for mixing colors. or use a sponge to clean your brush.
- A round paint brush, size 0 6 12 & Chinese brush.
- watercolor paper 180g or 300g.
- Other painting materials will be notified in advance, according to the needs of the subject
- You will need to have an open mind. and be able to trust yourself and just play.
（If you need, we can send a list of brand painting tools we use for your reference.）
Facebook: LJR ART Watercolor &